Return & Refund Policy
Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: April 4, 2023
Thank you for shopping at FabriPlas Metal operated by PAJ Industries LLC dba FabriPlas Metal.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to PAJ Industries LLC dba FabriPlas Metal, 14300 S 190 th St, Bennet NE 68317.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to FabriPlas Metal, accessible from fabriplasmetal.com
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
We do not accept any returns, exchanges or cancellations on these products as these are custom made items. If you have any issues with shipping damage, please keep all your packaging, take photos and be in touch with us within 48 hours. Any return shipping is to be covered by the customer. For further questions, you may email us: email@example.com
Conditions for Returns
We do not accept returns for customized or handmade items from our store. Most of these items are made to your specs and cannot be resold. We may allow returns on a case by case basis but that will be at our sole discretion.
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- The Goods were not used or damaged
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
782 Evergreen Dr., Bennet NE 68317
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
Goods marked as a gift have the same return policy as stated above.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
· By email: firstname.lastname@example.org