Two Bucks in Forest Metal Panel / Wildlife Railing Insert
Metal Panel Insert, Fence, Decorative Panel, Wall Art, Wildlife Railing Insert, Balcony Panels
All our metal panels are made with industrial grade steel sourced only from the USA. Our panels are made of 14-gauge steel, which is thicker than is offered by most fabricators. All our rustic panels come in black only. If you would like the weathered/rust option, please indicate in the checkout notes. All these color options are made for the outdoors and are clear coated for protection. The weathered/rust option will vary as it will also depend on the oxidation process during production.
Our panels are:
– Made for indoors and outdoors
– More rigid than standard panels offered.
– Weather resistant (sun, snow, frost and much more)
– Versatile – can be used in multiple ways (fencing, privacy screens, pergolas, patio décor, railing inserts, garden gates and much more).
– Durable and long-lasting.
– We use premium quality finishes that is heavy duty, offer superior rust protection and excellent coverage, is chip resistant and is known for its color retention qualities. These panels are also primed and clear coated.
– All panels come with standard mounting holes unless otherwise specified. You may also request bent flanges or tabs at an additional cost to fit your needs. You will have to make a custom request for those options. Bent tabs and flanges are usually used with railings.
– For our gate options, they typically come with hinges that we fabricate based on your sizing and material. If you have a specific design that you would like to be made into a gate, please message us separately. Any of our panels can be made into gates.
We certainly pay a lot of attention to details and design. Our panels are carefully inspected before being shipped to you to ensure you are getting a quality product. Our panels will certainly add to your curb appeal no matter what design theme you have opted for, whether modern, contemporary, rustic or country. There are many design options to choose from.
Please note that we are a small family-owned business, and all items are custom made. Our production times may vary from 5-8 weeks. We take pride in producing quality American products and have several processes that we adhere to, to produce these beautiful pieces. There are no short cuts to a good product from start to finish, that’s why we need the time. We do not mass produce.
We do not accept return, exchanges or cancellations on these products. If you have any issues with shipping damage, please keep all your packaging, take photos and be in touch with us within 48 hours. Return shipping is to be covered by the customer.
Please note, there will be variations in graphic design based on the size you choose. You will be given a graphic prior to production. Smaller sizes will have some details cut out of it. We will try and preserve as much detail as we can.
Please message us if you would like a custom order or have any specific questions. Prices are subject to change without notice as we are very dependent on steel prices directly and its availability.
Our shipping dates are estimated dates on the shop. Your product may ship out sooner or later, depending on the availability of painting supplies such as paint color and clear coat, which has caused delays in supplies to us although orders have been placed early with our vendors. We will reach out to customers to let them know of the status of their orders, if we run into such delays. We would like to thank you in advance for your patience as the country work its way out of shortages caused by the pandemic. If you would like to meet with us via a zoom call prior to ordering, please let us know. We are happy to meet our customers virtually and will arrange for a convenient time to do so. You are what makes us, and we truly mean that from our hearts.
FabriPlas Metal Works is not responsible in satisfying city and county codes in your individual areas. These are responsibilities of the customer and their contractor since we are not on site. It has to be made to known to us if you require 4-in maximum code standards to be met prior to ordering by contacting us on the Etsy messaging board or by calling us. There must be contact established.
These panels are decorative in nature and are not designed to be climbed on. Edges may be sharp at times. They are not play structures. We are not responsible for children, adults or animals that may/could get hurt as a result of contact with these panels. Customers are responsible for such supervision. By purchasing our panels, you exempt us from any liability that may arise from such incidents, as you have been warned and notified.
Color and finish may vary with each panel as these are custom designs. Our panels are made 100% Made in the USA. We urge you to support your USA small businesses.